Dr Mayank Manjul Madan – Best Bariatric Surgeon in Gurgaon & Delhi NCR
Dr Mayank Manjul Madan has vast experience in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery by virtue of training in one of the best Laparoscopy centres in the country i.e. Global Hospital, Hyderabad.
Dr Mayank Manjul Madan has expertise in the field of laparoscopic procedures for gall stones, CBD explorations, TEP/TAPP hernia repairs, Bariatric procedure viz. sleeve gastrectomies and Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, Nissen’s fundoplication for Reflux disorders, lap. Hysterectomy and surgery for ovarian tumors, variety of laparoscopic Colo-rectal surgeries, Laparoscopic Solid organ surgeries as splenectomy, cystogastrostomy and various other procedures.
Dr Mayank Manjul Madan has had a meritorious academic record throughout his life. Having done his graduation and then post- graduation (M.S- General surgery) from Pt. BDS, PGIMS, Rohtak which is one of the best medical colleges in India, he served as Registrar and then as Lecturer and Asst. Professor at the said institute. He continued to enrich his skill and knowledge by pursuing IMA certified training in laparoscopic surgery. He then obtained Diploma in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery at the renowned Gem Institute, Coimbatore under the guidance of the pioneer of laparoscopic surgery in India- Dr C Palanivelu. His interest in advanced laparoscopic procedure inspired him to undertake two year fellowship in advanced laparoscopic and Bariatric surgery at Global Hospital, Hyderabad. He obtained rich exposure in advanced GI surgeries during this period while working at tertiary level GI surgery hospital. During this period he also published a number of papers in acclaimed journals and obtained fellowship of Indian Association of gastro intestinal and endoscopic surgeons (FIAGES).
Dr Mayank Manjul Madan passion for advancing his experience and skill inspires him to continually attend conferences and share knowledge with the best brains in the field.
- Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery
- Basic & Advanced Laparoscopic surgery
- Laparoscopic hepatobiliary surgery
- Laparoscopic Hernia repair
- Laparoscopic Colo-rectal surgery
- GI Oncosurgery
- Indian Association of Gastro-intestinal & Endoscopic Surgeons
- Associations of Surgeons of India
- Obesity & Metabolic Surgery Society of India
- Indian Medical Association
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Best Paper Award for paper titled- Laparoscopic Single Port Sleeve Gastrectomy- Is It Feasible? at 20th annual conference of Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology (IASGCON 2010) at Hyderabad, India in October 2010.
- Laparoscopic repair of para-esophageal hernia – paper presentation at 9th national conference and workshop on minimal access surgery by IAGES at New Delhi, 2010
- Poster presentation “Impact of specialize training in Management of Breast Cancer” at NATCON-2006 (International Integrated Meeting of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology with World Federation of Surgical Oncology Societies (WFSOS)
- Randomised clinical trial of diathermy versus scalpel incision in elective open cholecystectomy. Indian Medical Gazette
- Stenson’s duct Sialocele – a case report, Indian Journal of Surgery
- Bilateral testicular tumors in a true hermaphrodite – a rare case report, Indian Journal of Urology.
- Infiltrating lipoma of carotid sheath – a case report, Indian Medical Gazette
- Synchronous double malignancy- adenocarcinoma caecum and renal cell carcinoma, Indian Journal of Gastroenterology.